Friday, October 23, 2009

Reading Update

This is only my second reading update for the year. Back in the day, I use to write this feature monthly, now it is more intermittent. For some reason or another, I’m reading less than I use to, which is kind of strange given the fact that I’m currently unemployed and have more free time then I know what to do with. Perhaps I’m becoming senile with age, or getting more distracted. I don’t know. Nevertheless, the following books I have started and plan to complete by the end of the year:
  • House of Cards by William D. Cohan
  • The Great Gamble by Gregory Feifer
  • The Seekers by Daniel J. Boorstin
  • Every Man a Speculator by Steve Fraser
  • The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
  • Magical Chorus by Solomon Volkov
That’s a lot on my plate, and only two months to finish it all. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment