Tuesday, May 6, 2008

One Movie I'm Not Going To Watch This Summer

Rumors are floating around cyberspace that a character might be eliminated in Sex And the City: The Movie, which is being released later this month. Director Michael Patrick King says otherwise:
"It's a summer movie," he said. "Why would I want to kill anyone?"
Which is unfortunate because if there's anybody that righteously deserves to die it's one of the main characters (preferably all of them, if that's possible) from this boorish show: preferably some sort of a painful, miserable death. Sex And the City is basically a show about four nags bitching about their love lives. That's it. Nothing else to see. I don't know how I managed to complete the first season, which was repetitive enough, let alone later seasons. My guess would be the occasional nudity

No comments:

Post a Comment